1. General Provisions
- This User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement) shall regulate the relations between JSC Infotech Group (the Website Owner) and the User of the Internet resource https://infotech.group/ (the Website, the Site). The Website Owner and the User hereinafter shall be referred to individually as the “Party” and jointly as the “Parties”.
- Using the Website in any way and in any form as part of its specified functionality shall give rise to a contract under the terms of this Agreement in accordance with the provisions of Article 438 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation.
By using the Website in any form, the User hereby confirms that:
- The User has read the terms of this Agreement in full before using the Service.
- The User accepts all the terms of this Agreement in full without any exceptions and limitations on its part and undertaking to comply with them. If the User disagrees with any of the provisions of the Agreement, the User shall cease to use the Website.
- The Agreement (including any of its parts) may be amended or revised by the Website Owner without any special notification. The new version of the Agreement shall take effect from the moment of its posting on the Website.
- The Agreement and the relationship between the User and the Website Owner arising in connection with the use of the Website shall be regulated and subject to interpretation in accordance with the laws of the Russian Federation.
2. The terms
The Website Owner: Joint Stock Company Infotech Group, a legal entity established and operating in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation (Primary State Registration Number 1177746312875, Taxpayer Identification Number 7727314563), located at: Novocheremushkinskaya St., 39, building 2, room 1, Moscow, 117218.
The User: an individual who has reached the age of 18 and holds the necessary legal capacity to enter into and execute this Agreement and access the Website. Using the Website in any way, the User hereby confirms that he has reached the age of 18 and holds the necessary legal capacity. If a person has not reached the age of 18 and/or does not hold the necessary legal capacity to perform this Agreement, said person shall cease to use the Website.
The Website is an Internet resource, access to which is provided on the Internet at https://infotech.group/, where any Users may familiarize themselves with the services and products of the Website Owner.
3. Intended use of the Website
- The Website may contain links to Internet resources owned by third parties. The Website Owner shall not be responsible for any information posted on third-party websites which the User accesses through the Website. The reference to any Internet resource, product, service, any information of a commercial or non-commercial nature posted on the Website, shall not imply their approval or recommendation on the part of the Website Owner.
- By accepting the terms of this Agreement, the User hereby agrees to receive calls, including advertising and commercial offers related to the Website, its subject matter, and also to the Website Owner’s products from the Website Owner, and to the phone number specified by the User when using the Website.
When using the Website, the User shall not be entitled:
- to violate the rights of third parties, including minors and/or harm them in any manner;
- to commit criminal and other unlawful acts;
- to impersonate other individuals or the representatives of an organization and/or community without sufficient rights;
- to collect and store other persons’ personal data without authorization;
- to disrupt the normal operation of the Website;
- to promote actions aimed at violating the restrictions and prohibitions imposed by the Agreement;
- otherwise breach the applicable law.
- All the elements of the Website, including design elements, text, graphics, illustrations, videos, programs, music, sounds and other content elements and their aggregates (hereinafter referred to as the Content), shall be subject to the exclusive rights of the Website Owner.
- Use of the Content shall be possible only on the Website and within the framework of the functionality available on it. No Content may be used in any other way without the Website Owner’s express prior consent. Said use shall imply, including but not limited to: reproduction, dissemination, copying, processing, or distribution on any basis, communication to the public, or broadcasting, including cable broadcasting. An exception shall include cases explicitly stipulated in the laws of the Russian Federation and/or this Agreement.
Guarantees and liability of the Parties
The User hereby represents and warrants to the Website Owner that
- he/she has the full right and authority to use the Website, sign the Agreement and implement the actions specified in the Agreement;
- the use of the Website, the User’s performance of the Agreement and the obligations thereunder, does not and will not violate the terms of any agreements to which he/she is a party or which is binding for him/her, or infringe on the rights of third parties and the applicable law.
The User shall use the Website at his/her own risk. The use of the Website is available in “as is” mode. The Website Owner does not guarantee that:
- the Site shall comply with/will comply with the User’s requirements;
- the Site shall function continuously, quickly, reliably and without errors;
- the results that can be obtained using the Website shall be accurate and reliable and may be used for any purpose or in any quality (for example, for the establishment and/or confirmation of any facts);
- the quality of any product, service, information, etc., obtained using the Website, shall meet the User’s expectations.
- The user shall be responsible for his/her actions and inaction on the Website, in accordance with the current laws of the Russian Federation.
- The Website Owner shall not be held liable for any direct or indirect damage, or for any profit missed by the User or by third parties as a result of using or the inability to use the Website.
- All possible disputes arising from the relations governed by the Agreement shall be resolved in accordance with the procedure established by the current legislation of the Russian Federation, and pursuant to the rules and regulations of Russian law.
- The Website Owner shall be entitled to transfer his/her rights and/or obligations under the Agreement, whether in whole or in part, to a third party, and the User hereby expresses its consent to this.
- The Website Owner shall be entitled to cancel the Agreement at any time by unilateral extrajudicial procedure, by halting access to the pages of the Website.
- The current version of the Agreement is posted on the Website. The Agreement may be amended or revised by the Website Owner without any special notification by posting a new version of the Agreement at the same address. The new version of the Agreement shall take effect from the moment of its posting on the Website, unless otherwise provided for in the new version of the Agreement.